30 teams, through nearly 10 preliminary contests which last from November 18th, 2016 to January 11th, 2017, will be chosen as standouts to enter the final and therefore be eligible to attend the WECAN Accelerator Training Camp.
The top 3 teams in the Intel WECAN Startup Challenge will represent Shanghai later to compete in the Intel Innovation Summit final, which will be held in Zhangjiang, Shanghai.
Recruiting for Innovative Projects
- Win $4,340 scholarship for your courses in Shanghai – Silicon Valley School of Founders (Course price: $7,230 / person)
- Free to use WECAN Co-working Space for 3 months (Spaces in Zhang Jiang, Jing An District and Minhang District)
- Win Intel IMMA Eco Innovation Membership (1. gain support and online innovation resources provided by Intel Venture Accelerator 2. have access to Intel technology 3. Get free one-on-one tutoring service, study directly from Intel’s distinguished entrepreneurship mentors)
- Win industrial and capital connection and opportunities to join the Intel China Innovation Ecosystem
- Right to use Intel – WECAN Accelerator’s Co-working Space in Zhang Jiang Hi-Tech Park / Shibei Hi-Tech Park / Shanghai Jiao Tong University within three month. (free of charge if the occupied area≤50 square meters, if > 50 square meters, there will be extra charges).
- Free service consultation and policy planning.
- Save up to 50% off when enjoying various kinds of professional acceleration services.
- Three month free product demonstration and promotion.
Director of Scientific and Technical Committee in Pudong New District, Shanghai
Founder of WECAN Accelerator
Founder of Liuhe VC Wang Ye
Founder of Fenghou Capital Tan Qunzhao
SAIF Partner Jin Fengchun
Pre Angle Partner Wang Lijie
Zhonglu Capital Partner
Chenhui VC Managing Partner Zeng Haoshen
Phone：+86 15801737383 Email：email@example.com
Phone：+86 13587777365 Email：firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone：+86 15651686199 Email：email@example.com